These are great to have in our chicken coop. Not only does it provide extra light for our hens, letting them see better when they go to roost all year, and lay more eggs during the winter months but they have been a great way to keep the worse predators away, which here means raccoons ! They tend to avoid lit areas at night so lighting up the entrance to the coop has been a great way to keep everyone safe until the coop is shut for the night. It was easy to install, but we had to put the solar panel in something to make it more weather proof. Not a big deal. The battery lasts for hours and it charges quickly. Easy to use, cheap, doesn’t use electricity ( a huge bonus ) doesn’t produce heat so its safer to use in our coop, fast to charge and lasts for hours when in use.
This would be amazing for use in a tent while camping ! and we plan on picking up a few more just to toss into our camping supplies. I am not the only one giving this bulb great reviews. Be sure to check it out !!
- This solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly. In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery. The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
- The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging ( a 5-8V charger can be used for charging as well) .
- Energy Saving, Long Life Expectancy, Low Power Consumption, Rechargeable. The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
- Power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging. Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h; Bulb Using Time: 2-3 hours;
- Note: The solar light can be used in any weather, but it is not waterproof. Ideal for home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency and blackouts,etc.